There are some stipulations and rules for the Versatile Blogger Award.
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you! Thanks again ladies at 4321..Teach! :)
2) Include a link to their site. See above...
3) Include the award image in your post. (Done.)
4) Give seven random facts about yourself.
- I have recently started making spinach shakes (banana, nutella, vanilla yogurt, and lots of spinach). They are delicious and great for you!
- My boyfriend and I recently moved from an old house to a brand new apartment, and love it!
- I secretly think it would be really cool to departmentalize--I don't even care which subjects I would teach!
- I used to have 5 classroom pets! That's right--FIVE! Some were on loan from my students, but we had a hedgehog (Scared the crap out of me!), a rabbit, a hamster, and the only two pets that belong to me: two tree frogs.
- I really want a pet dog for my classroom. I think that would be the coolest.
- We no longer have satellite, so I watch Parks and Recreation repeatedly. I've probably seen all the episodes 4 times.
- My favorite children's book is Horray for Diffendoofer Day by Dr. Suess.
5) Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Ladybug's Teacher Files
Third Grade Rockstar
Miss Third Grade
Fabulous in Fourth
Third Grade Thinkers
The Sweet Life of Third Grade
Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher
Third Grade in the First State
Third Grade Gridiron
Third Grade Sprinkles
Third Grade Thoughts
Fourth Grade Frolics
Miss Klohn's Classroom
Fun in Room 4B
Oh Boy 4th Grade
Will Grade for Coffee
6) When nominating, include a link to their site. (Above)
7) Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Also, I am trying to add more to my TN store and TPT store for Word Work. Look for a blog on it later today or tomorrow.